Wet Dreams 2.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Dreams 2.5

The comic's nearing its end now. What do you guys think? Any feedback, constructive criticism or outright bashing would be appreciated! I want to get better. =]

Not a fan of the Cuck Hold theme, but It was alright. Id Criticize the Every-other Week updates Mobius seems to be doing these days, but......you have reasons I'm sure (Come to think of it, it wasent till after the pay-processer issue this started happening......wow that was 8 Months ago....where did the time go? lol)

Comment

• SonicFrank
      SonicFrank commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, the updates are completely out of my control. In fact, only the script, panel-structure, pacing and dialogue have anything to do with me. The cuckold theme is something I did to differentiate this comic from others in the same series; I hope someone out there likes it! lol

Do you have any compliments or constructive criticism about the actual comic and not its update cycle? Because that's the only stuff I can use! lol

• Xentuu
      Xentuu commented
      Editing a comment
      wow, Harsh...ok....um, the chosen Girl was cute? Art style was perfect

• Xentuu
      Xentuu commented
      Editing a comment
      I just wanted to apologize, I wasn't trying to be Down or critical of your work. your a great artist. I was just being honest. also...I'm supprized nobody else has commented. then again the MU thread IS toward the bottom. and PaLs recent sales Troubles are certainly not helping matters. I will look forward to your next work.

No problemo. Thanks. For your comments!

Comment

I'm loving it so far, I hope you can continue the series until all Ash's traveling companions were used(so it means there's still 6 girls to go on him,Dawn,Iris,Serena,Mallow,Lillie and Lana),then the final comic would be all the 8 girls(the 6 mentioned plus misty and may) having an orgy with him(but this one without Ash sleeping) after having balls to tell him their feelings and all the things they did with him while he was sleeping

Comment

Working...
      X