X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Tork of The Monkees (1942-2019)

I have a TJA GALLERY!! Check it out!

Comment

• Thoughts from the Avatar fans out there?

As I've said before, I was very late on the 'Avatar' bandwagon (binged the series over a couple of weeks a few years back). Also, I've never seen "Legend of Korra" (a couple of episodes only).

I've always thought that Water Bending was a little overpowered. Why does this ability allow the user to create Ice? That's removing the heat from a substance, something that Fire benders should be able to do strangely enough (they are all about increasing the temperature of something, in my mind a high 'level' Fire Bender should be able to do the reverse).

Also, why is 'Lightning Bending' an ability of Fire Benders? When it was first introduced, it was clearly meant to be lightning (as I remember), and not simply 'Blue Fire". That seems like something an Air Bender should be able to do (Storm Clouds, Lightning, etc.).

Strangely enough; I don't see 'blood bending' as being broken; it kind of makes complete sense to me: The body is an 'ugly bag of mostly water' , and the water bender isn't changing the state of the water in the body. However, it could be a incredibly deadly form in the 'wrong hands' with a devious mind (remember that infamous scene from 'Scanners'? ).

I don't know if I'll ever watch 'Korra", I've seen several reviews of the seasons, and the general consensus is that its good, but not as good as "Avatar".

Last edited by Chup@Cabra; 03-09-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• And another, presenting the perfect argument against Thanos' solution to starvation

Comment

• Do not adjust your computer/Iphone/Ipad. There is nothing wrong...this anime was actually released to the public like this! (From TWINKLE NORA ROCK ME!)

Comment

• Chup@Cabra
            Chup@Cabra commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow!
            How much of the animation budget went into their own pockets, instead of on screen?

• I wonder how much went in to this set up.

Comment

• I have three words concerning BUTT IMPLANTS and they are as follows:
            1) ARGH.
            2) GAG.
            3) PUKE.

Comment

• Chup@Cabra
              Chup@Cabra commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, there are some women who do have abnormally large butts like this.
              As I have noticed when it comes to women who have Very Large Breasts, though, they tend to have a body that matches as well (i.e., there is often some 'meat on the bones').

This is just a ridiculous mutilation, to be honest (and deadly, if it wasn't done by a real doctor).
          Working...
          X