Still wondering where WWOEC member(s) have gone off to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still wondering where WWOEC member(s) have gone off to

The silence of anyone involved with operating the board or helping administrate it is strange enough, however the "silence" or disappearance of some of its members or creators is perhaps even stranger... Just a reminder that the general topic isn't so un-strange after all.

However I'm looking for a particular artist or creator who was called Sarah then and who did lots of loli stuff, Lesbian incest (mother, daughter) and so on based on characters like Penny from Inspector Gadget and in the end more often Gwen Tennyson. She/he was also writing fan-fiction based on this.
    Based on the strangeness (of everything and everyone in this), I wouldn't even be surprised that this person is merely silent because I had been asking before about where they have gone off to, sort of like a little "trolling" gag...

Nonetheless, does anyone have a clue who I'm talking about first of all, and secondly where they might be? It would also be useful if someone knows another successor of WWOEC as the most likely alternative place to look for.

I have uploaded some samples. Here is even a fuller gallery, which I had originally uploaded myself on exhentai.org and was rehosted there, but is actually (slightly) incomplete:

http://www.comicsfromhell.cc/cfh/gal...20(WWOEC).html
    Last edited by gnfyng; 03-09-2019, 09:28 PM.

I'm still at a loss to where Pandora's Box (PBX) is. It was his work that led me to WWOEC.
    I have a TJA GALLERY!! Check it out!

Comment

Know some are at JAB forums, the others maybe went to DA, Patreon and such
      A bicurious guy who loves girl-girl love

Read my stories at 'The World that You Created' section! A comment makes a writer happy and eager to write more!

Comment

A lot of us non-artist came here when WWOEC folded, but I can't tell you where the artists went to (you might want to contact Nurse Katie, who was a mod at WWOEC; although I don't think she is aware of where everyone went either).

Comment

Some went to Pixiv, Newgrounds, and Discord. If I hear any more, I'll let you guys know.

Comment

Originally posted by gnfyng View Post

Nonetheless, does anyone have a clue who I'm talking about first of all, and secondly where they might be?...
            Yeah, sure, I remember Sarah. Unfortunately, I don't know where anyone in particular might have gone off to after the collapse of the old forum.

I have a theory about what might have happened with some of the members who were there before, but it is, after all, just my opinion about the situation. There are probably a lot of other ways to look at it as well besides this one. I think that when the site went down, a lot of people might have simply taken it as a sign from beyond, perhaps, that they should rethink their overall life choices, based on the "strangeness" of it all, as you put it, and some people might have just given it all up completely. Another old member there as well as here for a while, named "EBF", or something similar, basically all but said this when he announced why he himself was leaving before. Some people might not have ever truly felt comfortable being "here" in the first place, and when things suddenly change a lot, that can cause some people to suddenly perceive a new way to approach what they've been doing. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what might have happened to people like Sarah. But like I said, it's just a thought I've had.
            The /ey on my eyboard is broen.

Comment

• Chup@Cabra
              Chup@Cabra commented
              Editing a comment
              I can understand your 'theory'.
              I myself had always thought my time at WWOEC was coming to an end soon (my image output had/has declined, and I wasn't participating much in any of the threads).

Right or wrong, WWOEC had also earned a reputation for hosting artists who 'primarily' did lolicon/shotacon, and futanari content, which turned some people off (not quite as accepted years ago as it may be now).

It also seemed that most of its 'top tier' artists didn't participate much in the forums: I can't recall PBX saying much, and I never recall T.Catt saying anything (although his page was hosted by WWOEC). Malcolm Douglas was one of the only 'top tier' artists who regularly commented at the forum.

As for myself, I still maybe leaving this forum and putting aside my 'artwork' hobby in time. As I said, my output has been decreasing (and my computer seems close to giving up the ghost, so maybe that is a 'sign'). Also, it looks like even this forum seems to be breathing its last (when even I can make several posts in a row without other new ones, something's wrong ).

Heck, I wonder where some of the former regulars from THIS forum went. Never seem to hear from Airebeam, Bwood171, IIHTARW, or Andreamedis anymore.
            Give a man a mask, and he will show you his true face.

Comment

Maybe real life plus the things that happening the outside world (the 'spiritual battle' as I can say) and other stuff are putting a burden on everyone or almost
              A bicurious guy who loves girl-girl love

Read my stories at 'The World that You Created' section! A comment makes a writer happy and eager to write more!

Comment

Originally posted by George Glass View Post
                Heck, I wonder where some of the former regulars from THIS forum went. Never seem to hear from Airebeam, Bwood171, IIHTARW, or Andreamedis anymore.
                Hey George! I was told from some people you've been asking about me so I figured I'd pop my head in and set the record straight.

It's true I don't visit this forum very often. However, the reason isn't because I have no time so much as my experiences with AndyDauplaise. From the moment I joined this forum, all I got from him was harassment and abuse. Deliberate cyberbullying, unsolicited dick picks, telling my online friends (like Nurse Katie) they were better off killing themselves, trying to locate my phone number... real disturbing behavior. I did my best to turn the other cheek but eventually it got to a point where I didn't care if I got banned from this forum. I was publicly telling him off with extreme vulgarity. And I hated that. You know I'm not a vicious person. I believe you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, or however the saying goes. *lol*

The moderators did the best they could, but nothing changed. He'd receive a warning and behave himself. Then a week would go by and Andy would be back to his rude, disgusting self again. So, eventually I said screw it, threw my hands up in the air and chose to stop coming in here on a daily basis. It was either him or me and I decided it would be me.

Nowadays I hang out at the WWOEC Discord channel when I'm not answering questions and posting photos on my Tumblr page. I'm still an active 'character' in Greenman and Usako Man Z's comics. And I'm still meeting up with some of former WWOEC members in real life at various comic conventions. I don't know if you heard but I'm also now a successful owner of a dog grooming shop too (as Brad Pitt would say "Business is-a booming!"). Unfortunately, I'm still single having to get sexual pleasure from a dolphin vibrator every night (hey, you know darn well it wouldn't be a proper response from me if I didn't throw at least ONE 'too much information' detail in there! *lol*)

But yeah, every few months or so I'll log into Palcomix just to see how everyone is doing and check out what some of my favorite artists like Karmagik has created now. But I rarely reply on account I don't want to deal with Andy.

I hope you and your family are doing well, George. In all sincerity, every time I hear your name or think back on our many discussions, a smile always comes to my face. You are the very definition of a true gentleman. One with a perverted side, but a true gentleman nevertheless. *lol* Again, I'm so sorry I don't log into the forum a lot but I hope you understand my reasoning. Who knows though - now I'm aware people have been missing me (or do they just miss my squishy hugs? *lol*), perhaps I won't be such a stranger anymore.

*great big squishy hugs and kisses always*

Jenni
                Last edited by Airebeam; 03-18-2019, 11:28 PM.
                "Don't know why your such a mean person. It's not good for your health." - AndyDauplaise

Comment

Oh, Airebeam, I'm so sorry that happened. I knew Andy had issues, but trying to track you down in RL is way over the line.

Thanks so much for responding to my post. Big squishy hugs right back at you, unless that's copyrighted or something.
                  Give a man a mask, and he will show you his true face.

Comment

I'm still here, although I don't pop in often as I used to because really don't have much to say..

Comment

Working...
                    X