Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisafest is back as LisaMania

Lisafest is back as LisaMania
    この作品 「LisaMania 2019」 は 「loli」「Lisa_simpson」 等のタグがつけられた「8horns」さんのイラストです。 「Lisafest is back as LisaMania , Coming April 2019I'm loo…

Yes ! Lisafest is back as LisaMania . And I'm hoping to get artists here to contribute ! It is important to Please PM me your submissions first . Event is going to be set 1-2nd week of April . The exact date will be announced soon .

Comment

Another preview ! I hope I could get new artists and old wwoec artists to join !

Comment

Oh yeah!
        Now I need to draw some new Lisa pic!

Comment

Wow thank you , I'm glad you could participate !
          I think this will be our main LisaMania thread , unless if Mods says otherwise ?

Comment

#LisaMania contribs so far: DruwP, GOE, Driae, Achthenuts, FairyCosmo, G_reaper, Germa, Grose, Jugend, Kit, Rirfen, HUA, SBB, Team Pervy, Saifert750, Takeshi1000, Xierra099. We awaiting contribs from: Maximillo, SicMop, GKG and maybe OrangeBox & Itomic
            Discord (fixed)

Comment

• Killbot
              Killbot commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, that many people submitted pics already? THAT makes me feel a little sloth-like... or did they just say they were *going* to submit pics?

Please pm / note / email me your contribution before April 2 , with your artist name and little watemark in the pic below saying : For Lisamania 2019

email : 8horns@gmail.com with Subject : LisaMania 2019
            discord : https://discord.gg/h72SrCV
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 8horns; 03-11-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FairyCosmo View Post
              #LisaMania contribs so far: DruwP, GOE, Driae, Achthenuts, FairyCosmo, G_reaper, Germa, Grose, Jugend, Kit, Rirfen, HUA, SBB, Team Pervy, Saifert750, Takeshi1000, Xierra099. We awaiting contribs from: Maximillo, SicMop, GKG and maybe OrangeBox & Itomic

A lot of the people in the list submitted already . Still waiting for the others to follow up . I hope you can join Killbot !

Comment

I have been looking for a reason to re-post all my old Lisafest stories. I guess this is as good a time as any to do so...

Comment

• 8horns
                  8horns commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's good to hear . It's good to see WWOEC artists joining .
              Working...
              X